Just like you can never have too many knives you can never have too many tips, tricks and techniques for caring for your knives.
With that truth in mind, the team at BLADE magazine chose to create a handy and easily-accessible guide to sharpening and caring for your knives. This digital guide is a PDF file you download and access with any home computer, lap top, or digital device with the Adobe Reader program installed. In this guide you'll find 11 chapters covering various facets of knife care and sharpening, written by noted knife industry experts including: Dexter Ewing, Durwood Hollis, and James Morgan Ayres.
In this easy-to-read download you'll learn more about:
- Popularity and usefulness of today's modern sharpening stones
- Advancements in rust-resistant steel and how they're being put to good use
- Refining your freehand sharpening technique
- Sharpening systems recommended by the experts
- Protecting the performance of your knives with lubricant
- CRKT's sharpener doing double duty
- Hi-tech and traditional sharpeners deliver and serve
- Quality care of grandpa's knives
- Choosing the smart sharpener for your honing needs
- Keeping negative impacts on natural handles in check
- Ace sharpening accessories to have at hand
Add this insightful and authoritative download, Sharpen A Knife & Care For Your Collection, to your library and you'll be better for it.